Notes To Self
February 3, 2019
5 Signs That He's Mr. Right
February 2, 2019
"Decisions" is a stage play written by Baltimore native Tyeisha Downer
November 9, 2017
Never Judge A Book By It's Cover Adult Play | November 26th 2017
November 8, 2017
Never Judge A Book By It's Cover Adult Play | October 14th and 15th
July 30, 2017
Proud to announce My app is available in the Google Play Store - Apple coming soon! Download today
March 23, 2017
10 Helpful Hints For Aspiring Authors
March 13, 2017
"Decisions" is a stage play written by Baltimore native Tyeisha Downer, that chronicles the lives of Jordan, Daneen, Brian and Jasmine. They all have...
1. Manuscript needs to be completed before you can develop a novel.
2. Material needs to be copyrighted before sending to various individuals.
3. Character development is essential to a good story.
4. Make sure that your story is engaging to readers.
5. If you write a page a day at the end of the year you will have 365 pages most books are not that long.
6. Keep a Journal near you at all times ideas will flow frequently at unexpected times.
7.Nothing comes easy remember that hard work eventually pays off.
8.Write down your vision keep it plain.
9. Create a helpful Marketing plan.
10. Most importantly stay motivated never give up.
Never Judge a book by its cover
February 2019 (2)
November 2017 (2)
July 2017 (1)
March 2017 (2)