1. Manuscript needs to be completed before you can develop a novel.
2. Material needs to be copyrighted before sending to various individuals.
3. Character development is essential to a good story.
4. Make sure that your story is engaging to readers.
5. If you write a page a day at the end of the year you will have 365 pages most books are not that long.
6. Keep a Journal near you at all times ideas will flow frequently at unexpected times.
7.Nothing comes easy remember that hard work eventually pays off.
8.Write down your vision keep it plain.
9. Create a helpful Marketing plan.
10. Most importantly stay motivated never give up.